31 Aug

Harvard Business Review – What Data Scientists Really Do, According to 35 Data Scientists

AbnAsia.org – It has been a common trope that 80% of a data scientist’s valuable time is spent simply finding, cleaning, and organizing data, leaving only 20% to actually perform analysis.

https://hbr.org/2018/08/what-data-scientists-really-do-according-to-35-data-scientists

ABN Asia Ltd. - Google & Amazon Partner Company | Business Analytics | Vietnam | HongKong | Singapore | Australia | Malaysia | China | Japan | Korea | Taiwan. - TEL +1.669.999.6606 +84.945.924.877 [email protected]
#amazonaws #googlecloud #tableau #tableaudeveloper #tableauasia #tableauvietnam #businessanalytics #businessintelligence #asiabiorg #better #cheaper #morereliable

Leave a Reply