Don’t be the victim of cyber security crime. Safeguard your IT systems early when you still can.
Customers: Bank& Financial Institutions. Large corporates where security risks can cause huge damages.
Application: Search and eliminate vulnerabilities related to flawed code, misconfigured systems, weak passwords and exposed system information, personal data and code.
Service provider: ABN Software.
Automated & continuous scanning of web applications
Several independent experts estimate that about 70% of all web applications (websites) can be hacked. Gartner states that 75% of the attacks occur in the application layer, which makes web applications the most vulnerable layer in your IT environment. The fact that web applications are often exposed to the entire Internet dramatically increases the risk of vulnerabilities being exploited by malicious people
Web app scanning automatically and continuously scans your web apps and REST APIs for an ever-increasing number of vulnerabilities. Web applications detects vulnerabilities related to flawed code, misconfigured systems, weak passwords and exposed system information, personal data and code.
Using comprehensive information, smart and effective tools and our support service, you or your IT partner can effectively prioritise and rectify detected vulnerabilities before they are exploited by a malicious person.
In parallel with a scheduled scanning of your web applications, you can scan on demand at any time, for example in connection with changes and commissioning.
- Scans for a large number of general vulnerabilities
- Scans for several thousands of vulnerabilities in specific CMSs such as WordPress
- Scans for OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities (version 2017)
- Scans for vulnerabilities in REST APIs
- Detects web application configuration and rights errors
- Detects the exposure of personal data, credit card numbers and passwords
- Detects the exposure of system information
- Fuzz testing (detects if a web application behaves irrationally or unexpectedly)
- Scanning of web applications requiring authentication
- Warns if SSL certificates have expired, are about to expire or are vulnerable
- Automatically identifies web servers, programming languages and databases
- Authenticated scan
- Automatic update of vulnerability database
Service offered together with top security experts worldwide.