Netflix Tech Stack
Netflix’s technology stack is a complex and sophisticated system that powers one of the world’s largest streaming services. It is made up of a variety of different technologies, including:
- Programming languages: Netflix uses a variety of programming languages, including Python, Java, Node.js, React, Kotlin, and Swift.
- Databases: Netflix uses a variety of databases, including MySQL, Cassandra, and PostgreSQL.
- Cloud computing: Netflix is heavily invested in cloud computing, and it uses a variety of AWS services, including S3, EC2, and DynamoDB.
- Content delivery networks (CDNs): Netflix uses a variety of CDNs to deliver content to its users around the world.
- Machine learning: Netflix uses machine learning for a variety of tasks, including recommendation systems, video transcoding, and fraud detection.
ABN’s Application of the Netflix Tech Stack
At ABN, we have adopted a number of Netflix’s technologies, including:
- AWS: ABN uses AWS to power its infrastructure, and it uses a variety of AWS services, including S3, EC2, and DynamoDB.
- CDNs: ABN uses CDNs to deliver content to its users around the world.
- Machine learning: ABN uses machine learning for a variety of tasks, including recommendation systems and fraud detection.
How ABN Benefits from Using the Netflix Tech Stack
ABN benefits from using the Netflix Tech Stack in a number of ways, including:
- Scalability: The Netflix Tech Stack is designed to be scalable, which means that it can easily handle large amounts of traffic. This is important for ABN, as it has a large customer base.
- Reliability: The Netflix Tech Stack is highly reliable, which means that it can provide ABN’s customers with a consistent and reliable experience.
- Innovation: Netflix is constantly innovating and developing new technologies. By using the Netflix Tech Stack, ABN can benefit from these innovations without having to invest in developing its own technologies.