ABN’s software development process takes into account the following guidelines:
- ISO/IEC 27001: International standard that outlines best practices for information security management systems.
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS): Set of security standards developed by the major credit card companies to protect cardholder data.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): Regulation in the EU that sets standards for data protection and privacy.
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA): State law in California that gives California residents certain rights with respect to their personal information.
- Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI): This is a framework for process improvement that helps organizations optimize their software development processes.
- Agile Manifesto: This is a set of principles for agile software development that prioritize collaboration, flexibility, and responsiveness.
- Service-Level Agreement (SLA): We have Service Agreement between us and customers that outlines the performance expectations for a particular service.
- IEEE 1012 Standard for Software Verification and Validation: Standard for software verification and validation that includes performance testing.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG): Guidelines for creating accessible web content, which can improve performance for users with disabilities.
Please note that different applications and use cases require different mix of standards.
AbnAsia.org Software. Faster. Better. More Reliable. +84945924877 (Asia# Mobile, WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber, Zalo); +16699996606 (US# Mobile, WhatsApp, Telegram) [email protected]